The Human Resources Manager is responsible for operational and technical duties of the Human Resource Department including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, HRIS management, employee relations, and employee activities. HRM will be primary point of contact for all Human Resource items for assigned Business Unit(s). Additionally, position supports Senior VP, HR in specific HR programs.
Provide leadership and expertise for the full scope of Human Resource (HR) functions including all aspects of professional relations, hourly relations, employee benefits, compensation, employee involvement, practices, training, organizational change and development and communications for a client group(s)
Perform a leadership role in recruiting, selection, performance management and career development.
Consult with the client(s) to define roles and missions, design the organizational structure, and to continually improve organization effectiveness
Provide support for the development of annual reviews, job design, staffing, compensation and organizational change effectiveness
Provide support for key HR processes such as annual performance reviews, compensation planning, communication, and performance management
Respond to management and employee questions regarding recruiting and staffing processes, benefits, personnel information, and interpretation of HR policies and procedures.
Manage the job posting program and process for assigned Business Unit(s)
Maintain careers page on company website for assigned Business Unit(s). Design and place employment ads; track expenditures to maintain budget parameters.
Develop interview questions and targeted selection criteria for posted positions. Participate in screening resumes and applications, process resumes effectively, and schedule interviews as needed.
Manage and oversee the onboarding orientation process and program for assigned Business Unit(s)
Assist SVP, HR in administration of compensation program including identifying and validating salary ranges.
Maintain staffing and turnover reports and supporting data.
Track and record department openings and hiring approvals.
In conjunction with managers and other department heads, develop and maintain position descriptions.
Process, submit, and track employee unemployment requests and reports.
Oversee confidential employee records, including salary data, benefits, and personnel information.
Maintain confidentiality of employee and company information.
Ability to travel by car and/or plane, may include weekend travel. Current valid driver’s license required.
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources, Business, Psychology, Labor Relations or some other Human Resources related major.
- Five (5) or more years of experience in a variety of Human Resource positions, including at least two (2) years as HR Generalist supporting a client group(s).
- Master’s degree in Human Resources, Industrial/Labor Relations or Business Administration is preferred
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification preferred.
- One or more years of human resources and management experience in a telecommunications, software development, or engineering company preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong coaching skills
- Experience with an HRIS database preferred.
- Experience using a Talent Management system is preferred
CHR Solutions - 12 months ago