JOB DESCRIPTION: Major Corporation seeking a dynamic Human Resource Manager for its Columbia, South Carolina manufacturing Plant of 350 employees. Due to Business challenges, this Plant will be going through a major Cultural Change with a Lean transformation process. Lean / Operational Excellent will be implemented throughout the Plant. The HRM will play a major role in leading Change Management as to employee buy-in, acceptance, and application of Lean Processes while maintaining all the other aspects of a successful HRM Program.
Plant produces a product that is shipped to other Plants for final assembly. Stable Business within a large Corporation. Has product leadership in the Market Place. Columbia, SC is an excellent City/ area to live in offering tremendous social/ living services.
- BS in Human Resource Management or a related degree.
- Masters Degree a plus.
- Must have solid Change Management experience. Understanding of what it takes to achieve true Cultural Change.
- Training and / or Certification in Six Sigma important.
- Minimum 7 years HR experience in a Manufacturing environment. At least 2 years as an HRM.
- Proven Leadership, Interpersonal, Communications skills required.
- Possess ability and desire to advance to future higher level positions in HR.
FPCNational - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard