EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:|
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, organizational development, psychology, or related field. PHR or SPHR certification is a plus.
- Minimum of five years progressive experience in a talent management or HR generalist role with solid experience in recruiting in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical fields.
- Work experience with social media tools and extensive knowledge of the recruitment lifecycle, networking and relationship building.
- Experience designing and delivering employee training and development programs.
- Prior management experience desired.
- Self starter who takes ownership of assignments.
- Ability to communicate effectively with candidates and at all levels within an organization.
- Must be able to multi-task and maintain confidential information.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong analytical skills.
- Ability to write job descriptions that meet legal requirements, recruitment ads and other employment related documents.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to work both independently as well as in a team, with good organizational judgment.
- Demonstrated ability to make sound judgments and positively influence all levels of employees.
Equipment: PC, scanners, facsimile machine, voice mail and e-mail systems, and common office machines or ability to be trained.
Software Knowledge: Windows, MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint), familiarity with HRIS and ATS systems is strongly preferred.
Phoenix Technical Consultants - 22 months ago