STG International (STGi) is actively seeking a Human Resources/Metrics Specialists to provide services at National Institute of Health (NIH) in Bethesda, MD. STGi is in an active bidding process and position availability is contingent upon STG International being awarded the contract. The contract award is scheduled to be announced on/around September/October 2012.
- To provide Human Resources metrics support to OHR/CSD/Global Recruitment Unit.
- Responsible for collecting, analyzing and reporting HR metrics in support of the NIH Diversity and Inclusion Plan.
- Responsibilities include: creating spreadsheets for analysis; designing and administering reports; and monitoring, gathering and analyzing metrics in support of the Diversity initiative.
- Attend regularly scheduled weekly meetings with Metrics Team
- Attend ad-hoc meetings with senior management to discuss Diversity Plan and support needs
- Develop requested reports (daily, weekly, bi-weekly)
- Develop documents based on independent research and information gathered from multiple sources relevant to the Diversity Plan
- Review and edit documents that will be submitted to OHR senior management, NIH senior leadership, HHS and OPM for review/approval
- Must be an expert utilizing SPSS and MS Office, including the ability to program macros in Excel
- Must have the ability to perform detailed data metrics/analysis
STG International, Inc. (STGi) is a dynamic government contracting company dedicated to providing leading-edge Medical Staffing services, Human Resource Services and System Solutions, Management and Data Resources Consulting Services, and Professional and Administrative Services to our government and military clientele.
- Must have four (4+) years of research, analysis, and report generation experience
- Must have federal government agency experience
- Bachelors degree required; Masters preferred
Headquartered in Alexandria, VA, STGi was founded in 1997 to provide high quality management and technical services to federal clients. As a woman-owned, minority-owned business, recruiting a diverse corps of employees is important to us. We look for individuals with talents both broad and focused and who are looking to make a difference in our country – one patient at a time, one solution at a time.
STGi offers an outstanding benefits package which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with company match and a generous PTO policy. STG International is an EEO compliant organization.
STG International, Inc. (STGi) is an energetic team full of bright and vibrant people who strive to make a powerful, positive impact on the...