Provide HR Generalist support in assigned sites. Responsible for associate relations, effective coordination of hourly and salary employment processes, administration and compliance of processes, policies, procedures, and various special projects.
Detailed Job Description
- Provide associate relations support and facilitate resolution to associate relation issues
- Execute effective hourly sourcing strategies by recruiting, interviewing, processing, conducting orientation and training to lead associates through the process and ensuring success in a new role
- Ensure all processes are executed in accordance to governmental regulations (application of labor laws)
- Collect and analyze HR data for making recommendations to management
- Provide support in addressing issues with interpreting, training, and applying company policies and programs
- 3+ years in Human Resources
- Strong generalist background
- Undergraduate Degree
- Local candidates familiar with Federal, state and local laws
Exel - 10 months ago
For Exel, the goal is to excel at supply chain management. The company arranges for its customers' freight to be hauled in truckload...