- Pikeville, KY---Weddington Plaza, 01393
Job Title: Human Resource Supervisor
Are you all about the talent? Do you enjoy teaching and training others to make them stronger performers in their respective positions? Do like working within systems to stay organized and provide structure to the team? Well…being a Human Resource Supervisor at JCPenney might be the position for you! Come be a part of our team.
The Human Resource Supervisor's role is to interact and partner with associates throughout the store to ensure they have all of the learning necessary to perform in their roles as well as assist in the talent acquisition process for store positions.
• Store training programs – You love meeting new associates and sharing your insight and knowledge about the company and how the store operates. You conduct training and know what training is occurring throughout the store for the entire team!
• Scheduling resources on the sales floor – You might as well have developed the slogan of “the right people, in the right place, at the right time.” You partner with leaders in the store to ensure that our customer service associates are scheduled appropriately to have the biggest impact for our customers.
• Talent acquisition process – You control the systems and processes associated with jobs in the store. You look at the available talent, you route qualified applicants to hiring managers…you are the facilitator for all things talent!
• Culture – You know that in order to have a well-oiled machine…you need the oil and that oil is a strong, supportive store culture. You partner with leaders on all engagement, inclusion, and associate relations activities that allow associates to put our customers first
Skill and Characteristics:
• Build Trust: You demonstrate character and integrity in your actions, you show the courage to do what’s right, and you do great work because you have the right skill and experience.
• Work with Others: You’re a team player who willingly shares information, you enjoy providing outstanding service, and you build positive working relationships.
• Drive Results: You use your abilities to think critically, solve problems and take action to get things done and make things better.
• Organization – You thrive in environments that need order and rely on process to get things done right.
• Decision Making – You evaluate situation effectively and exercise good judgment when making decisions.
A century-old name in retailing, J. C. Penney is reinventing itself to modernize its iconic but sagging department store business. The...