- 2+ years experience in professional quantitative field.
- Experience in job matching, market analysis, Tower’s Watson REWARDS (nice to have).
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Basic understanding of compensation fundamentals.
- Strong communication skills and team work sprit.
- Quick/eager to learn and detailed orientated.
- Intermediate level Excel skills and basic understanding of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint).
JOB DESCRIPTION: As a member of global compensation team, the compensation analyst will be responsive for providing support in development, implementation and administration of Marvell’s compensation programs. The analyst must be customer service oriented and self-directed, and must work closely with peers, HRBPs, and vendors.
- Compose compensation market data composites from multiple survey sources to formulate recommended pay levels and to conduct competitive analyses.
- Participate in HR technology maintenance, implementation and improvement projects related to compensation.
- Participate in the management of annual compensation focal review projects.
- Conduct analysis and review of various worldwide compensation programs and propose improvements to senior leaders.
- Assess effectiveness of the company’s compensation programs based on our pay-for-performance philosophy.
Thou marvell'st at my words, but be thee still; Marvell Technology Group offers digital and mixed-signal integrated circuits for data...