Responsible for supporting the Human Resources Director and potentially other Human Resources team members.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Provide general administrative support in day-to-day operations and managing workflow within the administrative functions of the Human Resources Department.
• Provide service and support by responding to questions and requests from internal and external customers as needed via phone, email or face to face.
• Draft and maintain Human Resources documents, spreadsheets and forms.
• Provide administrative support including, but not limited to, managing calendars, email inbox and preparing and gathering meeting materials.
• Coordinate, schedule and track materials for various committee responsibilities and training programs.
• Participate in and potentially lead HR related training sessions for staff.
• Make travel arrangements and complete T&E reports.
• Coordinate Tuition Reimbursement payments for employees with Corporate HR.
• Responsible for coordinating the ordering of employee gifts, flowers and donations as needed with Corporate HR.
• Oversee distribution of company-wide HR correspondence.
• Ability to work with and maintain confidential information.
• Prepare routine and advanced correspondence including letters, memoranda, reports and labels.
• Create, maintain and manage all general files.
• Perform other related duties as assigned or requested.
• Identify opportunities to create efficiencies and add value to the HR team. Document HR processes and provide recommendations to improve and streamline where necessary.
• Utilize HR reporting system in developing, preparing and distributing routine HR reports.
• Degree in Business, Office Management, or a related field.
• One to two years’ related HR administrative experience is required.
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Strong proofreading, verbal/written communication and presentation skills are required.
• Ability to deal with sensitive issues and maintain confidentiality at all times a must.
• Must present a professional image.
• Good interpersonal, organizational, and problem solving skills are required.
• Ability to multi-task and maintain strong attention to detail.
• Some travel may be required.
• Work may involve occasional weekend/ evening work.
• Must successfully pass a background check.
• Located in Rockville office.
Compensation: Base salary plus discretionary bonus.
Guggenheim Partners is a privately held global financial services firm with more than $180 billion in assets under management as of June 30, 2013 and includes consulting services for clients whose assets are valued at approximately $39 billion.
We provide asset management, investment banking and capital markets services, insurance, institutional finance and investment advisory solutions to institutions, governments and agencies, corporations, investment advisors, family offices and individuals.
We are headquartered in New York and Chicago and serve our clients from more than 26 offices in eight countries. For more information about Guggenheim Partners, visit guggenheimpartners.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Guggenheim Partners, LLC. - 12 months ago
Guggenheim Partners, LLC is a privately held global financial services firm with more than $180 billion in assets under management. The firm...