High School Diploma or GED required. Associates degree preferred. Any combination of education and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities necessary to perform the duties of this position.
- 2+ years administrative experience supporting an HR department to include related Human Resources and Benefits experience
- Experience with Human Resources, Benefits and Payroll systems preferred
- Qualified candidates should have working knowledge of HR software applications and/or strong technical aptitude to learn new systems
- Ability to produce/create standard and ad hoc reports using excel and/or HR/Payroll applications
- Microsoft Office Skills including intermediate proficiency with Excel and Word
- Prior experience with ADP PayForce payroll application and/or ADP Employease HR/Benefits application a plus
- Requires strong organizational, time management, written and verbal communication skills
- Must have strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task in a deadline driven environment
- Must be able to speak, read and write fluently in the English language
- Requires the ability to reason and understand detailed, yet repetitive, written and oral instructions
- Bi-lingual a plus
Environmental and Working Conditions:
- Entire work time is conducted in an office setting
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Maintain high energy level: comfortable performing multi-faceted projects in conjunction with day to day activities
LogistiCare is the nation's leading managed healthcare organization specializing in the management of healthcare transportation benefits. LogistiCare’s client base consists of state and local government agencies (Medicaid agencies, transit authorities, school boards), managed care organizations and hospitals. LogistiCare is not a provider of transportation vehicles (we do not physically own vehicles). Instead, LogistiCare manages a network of transportation providers and provides the administrative infrastructure to authorize services and provide billing and claims payment functionality allowing LogistiCare to offer a complete outsourcing solution to our clients.
LogistiCare seeks a full-time Human Resource Assistant to support our growing organization. The positions will base at our Corporate office located in Midtown - Atlanta, GA.
The Human Resource Assistant performs routine administrative tasks in support of the HR department and systems. Inputs data and reviews output for accuracy. May generate standard reports. Maintains company personnel files. Provides general clerical and administrative support to the Corporate Human Resources department. Demonstrates attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and can work in a deadline driven environment. Requires strong data entry skills, technical aptitude, follow-up/follow-through skills, and the ability to balance multiple priorities. Must be able to work independently and as part of a team, have a professional demeanor, and exercise discretion in dealing with confidential and private information.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential
- Assist Benefits Administrator with monthly and annual benefits enrollments to include producing monthly benefit reports and assisting with Open Enrollment as directed
- Assist with processing Leaves of Absence, Short and Long Term Disability claims and Life Insurance claims
- Audits bi-weekly new hire and change reports to ensure integrity of data entered into the HR/Payroll systems
- Maintains and updates ADP HR systems by entering and updating new hire, employment, status change and benefit data
- Administers HR Systems password re-sets
- Imports HR data to Payroll and Recruiting systems
- Prepares and distributes HR/Benefit related mailings to employees and/or former employees home or office as directed
- Maintains all personnel records (active and terminated), benefit files, and I-9 files in accordance with federal and state guidelines
- Responsible for HR filing to include purging files and storage of files in accordance with HR record retention guidelines
- Serves as a back-up to the HR Coordinator
- Assists HR department with recruiting process to include scheduling interviews; reference checks; background investigations; drafting offers; responding to applicants and managing the recruiting e-emalbox.
- Special projects and other duties may be assigned as appropriate for the level and skill of this position
LogistiCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Compassion. Accuracy. Reliability. Efficiency.
Extra CARE makes all the difference...
There is more to non-emergency transportation...