We have an exceptional career opportunity for an HR Assistant to provide HR support throughout the organization. Reporting to the Human Resources Director, this position is involved in all aspects of HR, including:
- Recruitment: Handle all recruiting and staffing activities, including applicant evaluation, outside recruiters, interviews, references, and selection.
- New Employee Orientation: Conducts comprehensive orientations for all new employees.
- Benefits: Handle Open Enrollment, administers health & welfare plans, workers’ compensation, 401(k) plans, and leave of absence programs.
- EEO/Affirmative Action Program: Compiles all applicant-tracking data and employee data for the Affirmative Action Program and other EEO reporting.
- Personnel records and HRIS maintenance: Responsible for HRIS reporting using ADP HRB software and all personnel record keeping.
- Compliance: Assists with HR and government regulatory compliance and reporting.
Qualified applicants will possess the following:
- 3+ years experience in an HR assistant support role with experience in recruiting, benefits administration, EEO/AAP documentation, HRIS maintenance, and HR reporting and record keeping.
- ADP HRB software experience desired.
- Basic understanding of federal and California employment laws.
- Excellent Word, Excel, and PowerPoint computer skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Organized, accurate, thorough, and timely.
- Human Resources certification and/or Bachelors degree preferred.
Altura offers a competitive compensation and excellent benefits package that include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, STD, LTD and 401K.
No Relocation Available. Preference will be given to local candidates.
We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.