As the nation's first multi-campus charter school, Friendship Public Charter School has been producing college-ready students for over 15 years. From Preschool through 12th grade, Friendship invests in providing a rigorous academic curriculum that enables our children to excel as ethical, literate, and well-rounded leaders in a 21st century economy.
The Recruitment Assistant is a valuable member of the Human Capital Department that serves our children by effectively performing a variety of Recruitment and Administrative functions in a high volume HR Department during a busy Teacher Recruitment Season. The Recruitment Assistant is highly detail-oriented, with administrative experience, strong writing and customer service skills.
- Pre-screen high volume of candidates
- Update and maintain job postings on Friendship PCS Website, and research/post to external websites
- Input and track all candidate progress in iCIMS (Applicant Tracking System)
- Assist with compiling recruiting metrics
- Follow-up and email candidates at various steps of the recruitment process
- Provide excellent customer service to multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Support in coordination, logistics, and preparation of interviews
- Various other administrative tasks and projects as assigned
- A high school diploma or GED is required. A Bachelors degree in a related field is preferred.
- A strong sense of professionalism and ability to handle confidential information
- Detail-oriented and highly-organized, with excellent time management skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Highly flexible
FPCS’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, veteran status, status as a special disabled veteran, or any other protected criteria as established by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to recruitment and hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfer, layoff, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment. Employment decisions at FPCS are based solely upon relevant criteria, including an individual’s capabilities, qualifications, training, experience and suitability.
Friendship Public Charter Schools - 11 months ago