PRIMARY FUNCTION: The Human Resources Assistant assists the H.R. Manager in completing daily functions of the H.R. department.
1. Receptionist Duties
2. Enroll, change, and terminate employee insurance memberships; prepare invoices for payment
3. Accept, change, and complete any paperwork necessary for employment records.
4. Manage uniform account, including new size requests, changes, and terminations; prepare invoices for payment.
5. Coordinate communication between employees and the human resource & safety departments, including written and verbal notifications.
6. Coordinate purchases by employees of apparel, batteries, badges, etc.
8. Complete child support notices regarding insurance enrollments.
9. Organize company picnic, Christmas party, and various activities.
10. Update employee addresses.
1. General receptionist/operator duties
2. Adheres to privacy regulations as required by HIPAA law.
3. Distribute mail, arrange catered meals, and arrange travel for various administration personnel as needed.
1. High School Diploma with focus on business/computer curriculum, Bachelor's degree, preferred.
2. One-year experience in related field preferred.
3. Demonstrated effective oral and written communication skills.
4. Must be able to make presentations to groups of people and answer any questions or concerns.
5. Must have effective written communication skills, including computer literacy.
6. Solid oral communication skills needed to accurately describe problems and communicate with customers.
7. Must be detail oriented and organized.
8. Excellent customer service and support skills.
9. Ability to build professional interpersonal relationships.
Hill and Behan - 6 months ago