PURPOSE : Tracks forms (electronic and paper) for staff/students/volunteers including filing, scanning and data entry. Responsible for business cards, nametags, HR Inbox, ensuring staff licenses/certifications are current and standard reports for Human Resources.
SALARY/BENEFITS: $13.54 to $15.00 per hour plus pro-rated benefits. Benefits include medical/dental/Paid time off.
DAYS/HOURS: This is a part-time position working 20 hours per week. (5 hours/day; 4 days/week; specific hours are somewhat flexible)
- Tracks paperwork including filing and scanning and does data entry for new employees/students/volunteers.
- Maintains employee personnel files including those for students, volunteers and independent contractors.
- Processes terminations of employees, students, volunteers including inactivating paper/electronic files.
- Coordinates business cards and name badges.
- Responsible for reporting using Abra software and Excel.
- Ensure staff licenses and certifications are current for clinical staff.
- Updates Human Resources portion of the intranet as needed.
- Responds to employee questions regarding employment status or policies and procedures.
- Checks HR-Inbox ensuring questions are sent to the correct person.
- Responsible for or assists in coordinating meetings and events as needed. May travel in to different sites and run errands to help set up meetings.
- Assists with special projects as needed.
- Performs other administrative duties as necessary.
- Continually increases level of cultural sensitivity, awareness and competency.
- Checks e-mail/voice mail throughout the day responding to contacts appropriately.
- Meets standards for productivity. Completes tasks accurately within defined timeframes with minimal supervision.
- Consistently helps cover for co-workers when needed and willingly accepts and follows through with other tasks as needed.
- Meets standards for attendance following the department’s call-in policy for any unscheduled absences.
- Participate in regular individual and team meetings.
- Requires high school diploma or GED.
- Minimum one year general office experience required.
- Prior experience working in human resources a plus.
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills and maintains a cooperative working relationship with others in a culturally diverse environment.
- Good computer skills including a working knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel. Ability to review and enter data with high accuracy in data base programs.
- Has a current driver's license and access to a vehicle for occasional errands and meetings at other sites.