Position: Human Resources Assistant
Provides administrative support to the VP of Human Resources and department on all Human Resources matters
Duties and Responsibilities:
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Performs customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions in a timely fashion .
- Conducts benefit s enrollment for new employees and participates in benefits administration including reconciliation of benefits statements.
- Assists in administration of compensation program; helps to monitor performance appraisal process.
- Verifies I-9 documentation and maintains I-9 files .
- Administers with new employee background checks.
- Coordinates employee change requests and processes paperwork.
- Assists with administrative tasks of processing new hires and terminations.
- Assists VP with various research projects and/or special projects.
- Maintains Human Resource Information System records and compiles reports from database as needed
- Creates and maintains employee files.
- Assists or prepares correspondence.
- Processes mail.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Requires effective oral and written communication skills, ex cellent interpersona l skills, and computer literacy. High proficiency with MS Office required. Prior knowledge of principles a nd practices of human resources and benefit administration is a plus. Prior experience with an HRIS database preferred.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
1. A bachelor's degree
2. One to 3 years experience in the HR field, OR
3. Any similar combination of education and experience.
ORC International offers an attractive compensation package as well as comprehensive benefits. At ORC International, our employees are directly responsible for our success. We strongly believe in rewarding employees for their initiative, teamwork and leadership. Every day, we expect our employees to ask questions, demand better solutions and challenge one another to succeed. We are constantly looking for candidates who are not only qualified and knowledgeable, but also have the drive to grow professionally.
We hope you make the decision to join us by sending your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to us at https://careers-orc.icims.com
Monster - 2 years ago
ORC International is a global provider of customized research and analysis designed to help companies make more informed decisions on...