St. Luke's is a large (23 M.D., 300+ employee) practice with seven locations in Tampa Bay and Central Florida. Our practice consists of St. Luke's Cataract and Laser Institute, St. Luke's Surgical Center, Reflections at St. Luke's, St. Luke's at The Villages, and St. Luke's Surgical at The Villages. In addition to being a multi-specialty ophthalmology practice and ambulatory surgical center, our staff includes licensed providers who specialize in cosmetology, dermatology, plastic surgery, and hearing services. Our main office is in Tarpon Springs, with additional locations in Clearwater, Tampa, St. Petersburg, Spring Hill, Bayonet Point, and The Villages.
Available benefits for our employees (with some eligibility requirements) include: Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, 401(k) with Employer Match, Paid Time Off, and Holiday Pay.
We hire non-smokers only and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
Job Specific Information:
This position is for a candidate who would like to work in Human Resources and whose focus will be to support our recruiting efforts. We are seeking an individual with strong people, communication, and organizational skills, and with high attention to detail. Responsibilities for this position will include:
· Working with our management team to gain an understanding of our staffing needs.
· Writing and placing ads
· Participating in job fairs
· Identifying new sources for candidates
· Reviewing applications and resumes to identify qualified candidates
· Initial phone screen of candidates, interviewing, obtaining references
. Additional Human Resources-related activities as required
The following are requirements for this position:
. Excellent verbal and written skills
· Ability to identify qualified candidates
· Strong people skills
· Professional demeanor
· Computer proficiency
· Physical requirements include: Must be able to sit for long period of time, must be mobile in an office environment
St. Luke's Cataract & Laser Institute - 2 years ago