Parametric is a Seattle-based investment management firm focused on the delivery of rules-based, risk-controlled investment strategies, including alpha-seeking equity, alternative and options strategies, as well as implementation services including customized equity, traditional overlay and centralized portfolio management. Parametric is a majority-owned subsidiary of Eaton Vance with investment centers in Seattle, WA, Minneapolis, MN and Westport, CT.
The Human Resources Associate will participate in a variety of functions in Human Resources, with a strong emphasis on Recruiting.
General HR Responsibilities:
- Sources, screens, interviews and recruits qualified candidates for Exempt and Non-Exempt open requisitions across the organization.
- Utilizes a broad range of sourcing strategies including networking, job boards, industry sites, applicant tracking database and employee referrals.
- Partners with hiring managers to develop recruiting strategies and a thorough understanding of job requirements.
- Manages the Summer Internship Program and Intern hires throughout the year.
- Develops relationships with College Career centers and handles college recruiting for entry level positions. Facilitates campus interviews and attends career fairs.
- Completes hiring process with a sense of urgency while providing exceptional client service to hiring managers and candidates.
- Conducts reference checks, reviews background checks, initiates new hire paperwork and ensures that all candidate/requisition information in Taleo is accurate and up to date.
- Posts open positions in Taleo and on various job boards.
- Conducts New Hire Orientation and assists with the completion of all paperwork required of a new hire, in accordance with established payroll deadlines.
- Ensures that new hire packets are up to date and include all necessary paperwork.
- Assists with the creation of documentation for various HR policies and procedures.
- Manages and completes all employment verifications.
- Administers the Employee Referral Program and manages all incoming referrals.
- Assists the HR Manager with the Annual Compensation and Performance Review process.
- Responsible for collecting employee time cards and submitting the information to Payroll for processing.
- Responds to employee questions (in-person, by phone and by e-mail) with regard to benefit and pay related issues.
- Assists with the creation and maintenance of various HR programs throughout the company (ex. Reward and Recognition Program, Lunch and Learn Program, etc.)
- Maintains employee files as required.
- Assists with various other HR related duties as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 3+ years of full cycle recruiting experience; financial services industry experience a plus.
- Solid sourcing skills and ability to identify qualified candidates.
- Prior experience with various interviewing techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Must have an extremely high level of attention to detail.
- Outstanding organizational skills and a demonstrated ability to multitask in a high volume atmosphere.
- Must have outstanding customer service skills and respond to internal client inquiries in a timely fashion.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office software: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Eaton Vance - 23 months ago
A veritable supermarket of investing, Eaton Vance offers more than 100 mutual funds and manages investments for retail, high-net-worth,...