As a HR Business Partner , you will perform Human Resources-related duties at the professional level and act as the primary HR support for an assigned field territory and Corporate departments. In particular, the HR Business team provides support in the following functional areas: employee relations, training, organizational development, change management, workforce planning and performance management coaching. You will be based at our Austin, TX headquarters and partner with senior managers in the Corporate staff, as well as with a HR Leader in the field to support execution of HR programs and initiatives within the client groups.
Over the past 150 years, as the industry leader, Hanger built unrivaled orthotic and prosthetic patient care and distribution businesses. With core values such as: Integrity; Clinical and Operational Excellence; Unsurpassed Customer Satisfaction; Flexible and Entrepreneurial Operations; and Creativity and Innovation and Shared Success, we truly are in the business of helping others, fitting thousands of patients with the latest in prosthetics, braces and supports for a wide variety of conditions each year.
- Provide HR Business team support to a group of regionally distributed business leaders as well as to assigned Corporate staff groups.
- Lead and support execution of HR programs in the respective businesses/functions, providing a point of view on organizational and leadership gaps, consultation and coaching to business leaders, managers and employees to help drive business goals and foster positive employee relations.
- Engage line leaders in performance management issues, leadership succession and selection, organizational effectiveness, change management, diversity, career development, and leadership development.
- Participate on Enterprise-wide initiatives and projects in support of this dynamic organization.
- 7+ years relevant HR experience including corporate and field assignments.
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, General Business, Management or similar required. PHR or SPHR is preferred.
- Proficient in multiple HR functional areas including employee relations, organizational development, staffing, leadership development, change management, compensation, and culture.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and coach managers, including leading transformation projects, leveraging change management techniques, managing conflict and building consensus.
- Demonstrated ability to tie HR metrics to business and financial objectives.
- Able to quickly gain the respect of client groups and HR team.
- Able to identify and explain the HR implications for complex business strategies and situations; providing talent solutions to achieve those business goals.
- Effective at interacting with all levels of employees, across different locations and cultures.
- Strong collaborator; able to partner with line leaders and HR colleagues dispersed across the country in remote environments.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and delivering training programs in a variety of mediums such as classroom, OJT, e-learning, etc.
- Strong business acumen in addition to highly developed oral and written communications.
- Effective PC skills in common software applications such as spreadsheets and word processing
- Available for occasional travel
Hanger, Inc. - 2 years ago