About Manhattan Associates
Manhattan Associates continues to deliver on its 22-year heritage of providing global supply chain excellence to more than 1,200 customers worldwide that consider supply chain optimization core to their strategic market leadership. The company's supply chain innovations include: Manhattan SCOPE® a portfolio of software solutions and technology that leverages a Supply Chain Process Platform to help organizations optimize their supply chains from planning through execution; Manhattan SCALE™, a portfolio of distribution management and transportation management solutions built on Microsoft. NET technology; and Manhattan Carrier™, a suite of supply chain solutions specifically addressing the needs of the motor carrier industry. For more information, please visit www.manh.com.
As the HR Business Partner focused on driving business success, this key role provides strategic HR leadership/partnership and support to the business ensuring achievement of business strategies and objectives by maximizing human capital. This includes building business partner relationships based on trust and credibility, and the flawless execution of HR programs, policies, and practices so that quality objectives and deadlines are met successfully.
Excellent customer service-focus, decision-making, creative and innovative problem-solving, leadership abilities and presence, as well as stellar communication skills and executive presence are keys to success in this role. Key skills and abilities include coaching, influencing, facilitation, communication, process development and improvement , analysis and problem solving.
Requires experience and proficiency in HR discipline.
- Ability to produce high quality work, be flexible, prioritize business demands, anticipate needs, and take initiative.
- Provide expert advice, coaching, and counsel to leaders and employees on HR programs, policy and procedures, employment laws, conflict resolution, performance levels, change management, and organizational development to promote a fair and equitable work environment
- Identify and recommend areas of improvement. Review ways to improve the execution of HR delivery.
- Translate workforce data/metrics into meaningful plans for leadership to act upon.
- Maintain current and complete understanding of Federal and State laws; protects company's interests by ensuring all legal requirements for equal employment and compliance are met by keeping informed of changes in these areas and by implementing the necessary practices/programs to meet these changes.
- Determines and recommends employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and engagement.
- Works closely with management in the implementation of corporate policies and programs related to talent management.
- Participates and consults with leaders on company-wide programs and initiatives (e.g., performance management, salary review, workforce planning, organizational change and special projects).
- Leads annual Human Resources project(s) as determined in the annual HR plan and participates in cross-functional initiatives.
- Conducts exit and new hire interviews and makes recommendations based on trends identified during such meetings.
- Facilitates engagement activities; roundtables, new leader assimilation exercises and team building.
- Researches human resources issues and makes recommendations to improve programs, processes, and/or efficiency.
Manhattan Associates is at the forefront of the most innovative technologies, in a business casual environment that provides plenty of opportunity for growth. We pride ourselves on promoting a culture that encourages open minds, fosters superior communication and creates new possibilities. Manhattan Associates is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. In the United States, Manhattan Associates participates in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify) operated by the Department of Homeland Security in partnership with the Social Security Administration. Participation in the E-Verify Program allows Manhattan Associates to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees after the Employment Eligibility Verification Form (Form I-9) has been completed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Five (5) to seven (7) years progressive experience as a Human Resources Business Partner/Generalist
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - ability to present, train, influence, and negotiate
- Demonstrated knowledge and proficiency with HRIS system(s); SAP experience strongly preferred.
- Broad knowledge and experience in employment law, employee relations, performance management; some compensation experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with all levels of company employees and management
- Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality; ability to maintain strict confidentiality on sensitive issues
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment
- Strong business acumen
Manhattan Associates - 16 months ago
Manhattan Associates serves up a cocktail of supply chain management software and systems, sans cherry. It provides customers in the...