The HR Business Partner will provide generalist HR support to NRT’s corporate departments and Web Services employees. Based in Parsippany, NJ, primary duties include recruiting, employee relations, training design and facilitation, policy and compensation administration, Affirmative Action reporting and project management.
External Job Description
If you are a results-oriented human resources professional seeking a fast-paced, ever changing environment, our company may be right for you.
NRT LLC, a subsidiary of Realogy Holdings Corporation, is the largest residential real estate brokerage company in the nation. We own and operate companies in more than 35 of the nation's largest metro areas, with approximately 725 sales offices, 4,700 employees and 42,000 sales associates. Our companies do business under the Coldwell Banker®, Coldwell Banker Commercial®, ERA®, Sotheby's International Realty® and The Corcoran Group® brand names.
At NRT LLC and its family of real estate companies, “truly remarkable service” is more than just a few words. It’s our way of doing business, and a way of life for employees in our companies. We are a company with many principles and our core value, treating everyone with courtesy and respect, is paramount to our success.
Reporting to the VP Human Resources, the HR Business Partner will provide generalist HR support to NRT’s corporate departments and Web Services employees. Based in Parsippany, NJ, primary duties include recruiting, employee relations, training design and facilitation, policy and compensation administration, Affirmative Action reporting and project management.
- Minimum five (5) years of progressive HR management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related field; graduate degree preferred
To be considered an applicant for this position you must show how you meet the minimum qualifications of the job in a resume or document you upload.
- Strong knowledge of HR technical subjects; proficiency with HRIS and applicant tracking systems; must have strong computer skills and have expertise in preparing documents, spreadsheets and presentations
- Flexibility and adaptability to manage multiple projects, while maintaining focus on critical HR processes
- Ability to lead and be a member of a team; ability to handle confidential matters with discretion
- Superior oral, written and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated self-starter with strong service orientation and project management skills
- Experience with Learning Management Systems and Affirmative Action Plans preferred
- Ability to travel domestically up to 15% of time preferred
In compliance with the Immigration Control and Reform Act of 1986, NRT LLC and its subsidiary companies will hire only U.S. citizens and aliens lawfully authorized to work in the United States. NRT does not generally provide sponsorship or employment visa status. Employment by NRT is contingent upon completing Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification, education verification, and satisfactory reference and background checks.
NRT LLC is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (“EEO”) and will make employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, sexual preference, gender identity or gender expression, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws and regulations. Under the Americans with Disabilities Act and other applicable laws NRT will provide reasonable accommodation to disabled applicants upon request during the application process to ensure equal opportunities to be considered for employment.
Amount of Travel
Work At Home