Supports the Carson Tahoe Health System Human Resource Division by performing a variety of clerical and administrative tasks. Maintains health system personnel files, updates and tracks licensure records, prepares employee orientation, benefit and other materials and completes periodic bulk mailings. Assists in processing employee HRIS data, preparing standard reports and processing reimbursements for the Tuition Assistance program.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The specifications listed below are representative of the education and experience as well as knowledge, skill and ability required.
· High school diploma and a minimum of one (1) year of experience in an office and/or customer service setting required. Human Resources administration experience preferred
· Proficiency in the Windows environment and the Microsoft Office suite. Applicant will be required to demonstrate competency in Microsoft Word and Excel
· Effective oral and written communication.
· Excellent organizational skills and database accuracy a must.
· Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
Carson Tahoe Regional Healthcare - 10 months ago