Title: HR File Clerk
Department: Human Resources
Position Requirements: This position is responsible for providing professional human resource support at University General Hospital over a broad range of human resource functions and services for example, he/she may perform additional clerical duties . The incumbent will have responsibility to:
- Keep personnel records up-to-date.
- Keep track of employees' address changes, changes in job titles, benefits, and salaries.
- Responsible for the entire personnel file maintenance. This includes its organization, accuracy and security.
- Must be knowledgeable of employee benefit plans, HRIS system and HR policies, procedures and practices to appropriately respond to questions and concerns from employees and applicants.
- Responsible for ensuring that all employees in positions requiring licensure have valid and current credentials and he/she acts as the system administrator for the employee identification system.
University General Hospital Systems, LLC. - 24 months ago