Cadence, Inc is ranked among the top life science companies providing outsourced manufacturing solutions for surgical devices and scientific applications. Due to the company's growth we are looking for a Human Resources Coordinator to join the team at our Staunton, VA facility. Some of the benefits to you:
What will you do as a Human Resources Coordinator at Cadence?
- Great Place to Work! – In 2011, we were named one of the top ten “Best Companies to Work For” by Medical Device and Diagnostic Industry magazine. From our company culture to our benefits program, Cadence is an awesome place to work.
- Career Growth – At Cadence we consider our employees to be our most valuable asset, and as such we are committed to providing you an environment where you will be appreciated, respected, and challenged.
- Make a Positive Impact – At Cadence “do the right thing” is more than just a corporate motto; it’s our guiding principle and way of life. You can be proud of the fact that what you do every day will help save lives.
The Human Resources Coordinator will assist the local HR Manager in carrying out a variety of Human Resources functions and tasks. Responsibilities include:
What are we seeking in the ideal candidate?
- Assist HR Manager with recruiting -- including resume screening, interview scheduling, background checks, preparation of offer letters, etc. May interview candidates.
- Handle daily administration of benefit plans, including distribution of cards for the plans, termination/enrollment/questions, etc.
- Deliver benefits and orientation training to new employees.
- Answer employee inquiries about HR policies, programs, etc. and refer or escalate to the HR Manager as necessary
- Assist HR Manager with investigations and disciplinary action as as appropriate
- Maintain employee records within the HRIS employee database system including but not limited to entering all new hire information, payroll changes, deductions, benefit information, terminations and other information as needed. Photograph and prepare new employees badges.
- Assist with preparation of all reports as needed, including downloading data from HRIS system into Excel spreadsheets. Generate standard and filtered reports from HRIS system.
The ideal candidates will have at least 2- 3 years of experience in an HR related role, in addition to these other qualifications:
Cadence will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. EEO Employer; M/F/D/V encouraged to apply.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Business or HR related field preferred
- HR certification a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills, strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks and projects simultaneously
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Discrete and tactful
- Strong attention to detail