Education, Experience and Skills Required:
- First point of contact for employees for time, attendance and payroll questions.
- Utilizing Workforce Time and Attendance Software reviews the information for completeness and accuracy, ensures all timesheets accurate, approved, and signed off on.
- Tracks and resolves payroll errors. Completes payroll adjustments and corrections as necessary.
- Performs employment verifications, reference checks and any other documentation for candidates and new hires.
- Maintains all employee and applicant files and documentation as dictated by governing agencies.
- Ensure hourly evaluations are completed.
- Maintains communication centers and postings are compliant
- Assisting with employee relations
- Completes monthly and year end reporting regarding terminations, new hires, transfers.
- Administer driving checks as per policy.
- Work with temporary agencies filling openings within the company.
- Administering the Service Award Program.
- Recuits and Interviews for internal/external positions.
- Work at a high level of confidentiality as needed.
Personal Trait Profile:
- Associates Degree or higher in Human Resource Management or related field.
- 3 - 5 years in HR Administration
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and HRIS
- Duties require professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Self starter - minimal supervison required.
- Present a positive company image by being neat, pleasant in manner, voice, and action.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality when needed.
- Ability to multitask.
Job Purpose Statement:
The HR Coordinator is responsible to provide advice, assistance and follow-up on company policies, procedures, and documentation. This position will offer support for recruitment, ortientation, time and attendance, and payroll.
This position requires an extremely perceptive person, who is capable of relationg to individuals at all levels of within the organization. This positin requires high energy, forward thinking, the ability to adapt to different environments and the ability to establish trust in the organization.
Summary of Other Responsibility:
- Prepare presentations, orientations, special reports, memoranda, composes letters and routine correspondence, and researches information, as needed.
- Create and modify documents using Microsoft Office.
- Order supplies as needed.
- Setup and coordinate meetings and conferences.
- Support staff in assigned project based work.
- Other duties as assigned.
Carlisle Transportation Products - 7 months ago