The Human Resources Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the Charter Steel Ohio Human Resources department. They will take the lead in organizing and conducting New Hire Orientation, coordinating company events, and facilitating and conducting the hourly hiring process. The Human Resources Coordinator will be the key point person for all benefits and employee questions for the Cleveland site and assist in benefits and employee questions for the Fostoria site. They will provide overall customer service for the Human Resources function. They will be an active participant on site, division, and corporate spanning teams. The Human Resources Coordinator will also work to support the Human Resources Manager by reporting and analyzing data for the Charter Steel Ohio locations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or related field
- 2 to 4 years of hands on Human Resource Experience
- Experience in interviewing and selection
- Ability to analyze and maintain highly confidential information
- Demonstrated skills in working with and leading others in group or team settings
- Previous experience with Human Resources Information Systems
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word and Excel
- Process improvement and continuous improvement experience
- Strong level of detail orientation in looking at data, and accuracy
- Strong interpersonal skills to establish rapport quickly and is viewed as highly approachable
- Customer Service mindset
- Ability to present information to large groups
For an opportunity to become part of our team, please submit your résumé along with a cover letter and salary requirements OR an employment application by any of the following methods.
Email: email@example.com (Microsoft Word documents are preferred)
Attn: Human Resources
4300 East 49th Street
Cuyahoga Heights, OH 44125
Charter Manufacturing - 10 months ago
Charter Manufacturing Company, Inc. is a privately owned holding company for a fully integrated family of American companies that has...