Summary of Position:
To provide front line human resources support to the Stamford corporate office by providing excellent internal and external customer service.
Provides administrative support to onsite HR staff such as processing new hire paperwork, salary increases, status changes and terminations, managing personnel files, maintaining spreadsheets/databases, drafting correspondence, running reports, etc.
Responds to basic employee inquiries about Human Resource programs, policies and processes including benefits and leave of absences.
Manages projects up through implementation (e.g. file audits, process improvement opportunities) as assigned.
Conducts Pre-boarding, New Hire and Benefit Orientations and Training Sessions.
Maintaining a high level of confidentiality and professionalism in assisting with management initiatives, recruiting, employee benefits, leave of absences, issues and questions.
Ensures that Human Resource files are maintained in accordance with legal requirements and company policies and procedures.
Other duties as assigned/assist with Recruiting as needed .
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in office or management administration
- Proficient with MS Office, Including Excel
- Ability to type at least 45 words per minute
- Must have very good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Effective communicational and interpersonal skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to assist and support others
- Able to operate telephone, PC, copier, and other basic business equipment
Education, certification and/or license requirements:
- Minimum AA or AS degree required in Business
- BA/BS Degree or completion of a BA/BS degree in Business within 12 months
Frontier Communications Corporation (NASDAQ: FTR) offers voice, broadband, satellite video, wireless Internet data access, data security...