Provide generalist support to Human Resources Department. Continuously provide assistance to attraction in order to focus on the recruiting, reward and recognition initiatives to ensure a positive work environment for the staff.
• College degree preferred or equivalent experience
• Minimum of 1 year of relevant experience.
• Computer skills a must, intermediate skills in MS Word and Excel.
• Possess strong communication skills (both verbal and written) and motivational skills.
• Proven ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and multi task as necessary to meet a deadline.
• Great organization skills and detail oriented a must.
• Ability to work with all levels of staff and guests.
• Experience in dealing with confidential information
• Recruitment of quality frontline candidates in a timely manner in order to meet the needs of the business.
• Efficient administration and processing of monthly recruitment and Pulse check reports to ensure we are proactive in our retention efforts
• Effective and timely administration of Reward & Recognition Program.
• Provides advice to managers on performance management issues, grievances, disciplinary and conduct
• Communication with all levels of staff to ensure consistent HR information is being delivered in a timely manner.
• Provide support to recruiting process through prescreening applicants and checking references.
• Keep personnel, new hire files up-to-date and accurate.
• Schedule all interviews.
• Prepare and send all letters relating to applications, interviews and miscellaneous letters as needed.
• Provide support in coordinating staff events.
• Work closely with managers/department heads to ensure that the reward and recognition program is being utilized to its full extent.
• Provide guidance for other departments in creating incentives, contests, etc.
• Ensure consistency in interpretation of policy & procedures to ensure fairness.
• Efficient administration and processing of payroll – Data entry, processing, closing.
• Effectively administrator employee benefits and benefits system (Vbas) for all eligible employees – Eligibility notifications, enrollments, terminations, personal changes.
• Adhoc projects as assigned.
LEGOLAND - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -
LEGOLAND California is a 128-acre family theme park dedicated to families with children between the ages of 2 and 12. Just like with LEGO...