We Have Something Special Inside, Do You?
- Are you a problem solver?
- Are you an agent of change?
- Do you want to use your brain, share your ideas and make decisions?
- Are you ready to help make the world healthier?
- Are you our next Danoner?
In this role you will be accountable for:
The Human Resources Coordinator is responsible for providing comprehensive support to the Human Resources department which supports the daily operations of the Dannon Portland manufacturing facility, with approximately 100 employees. This position will have exposure to sensitive information, necessitating the use of confidentiality, tact, diplomacy, discretion and judgment. This position also requires excellent customer service, communication and interpersonal skills. Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Managing front desk reception area including: greeting plant visitors/contractors/temps, fielding and routing incoming calls, and filing.
- Managing the temporary employee program, and building/maintaining relationships with staffing agencies.
- Managing the contractor/vendor/visitor safety program
- Assisting in the hiring and on boarding process, including scheduling interviews, processing new hire paperwork and scheduling/coordination of the new hire orientation program.
- AA degree in Business or related discipline or equivalent amount of relevant experience in lieu of a degree.
- 1-3 years of previous administrative experience
- Strong PC skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Lotus Notes). Previous database management experience, a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, a strong customer service orientation, and the ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization and with a wide range of clients, individually and in groups.
- Ability to maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm.
- The ability to serve as a change agent who is able to “make it happen” while building positive relationships on a foundation of trust and mutual respect.
- Established self management skills. Must be a self starter who brings leadership, organization, ambition, and the ability to multi-task and shift priorities quickly, while meeting deadlines, maintaining control, focus, attention to detail and professionalism in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- The ability to rapidly assess, analyze, and resolve problems with little initial information or direction and with varying degrees of ambiguity.
The DANNON Company, one of the fastest growing consumer product companies in the US, is part of Groupe Danone, a world leader in the food and beverage industry. Established in the US in 1942, DANNON is America’s premier fresh and frozen dairy company offering consumers a wide variety of brands and products. We are committed to bringing health to the greatest number of people across America through our product’s benefits. Our corporate culture and core values foster individual professional growth. We reward entrepreneurialism and teamwork. There truly is something very special inside our company. You can see it reflected in our products, our way of doing business and our relationships with the wider world. Most of all you can see it reflected in our culture and our people. If you like what you have learned, we encourage you to apply and learn more.
Stay updated with our latest job opportunities: Follow us on Facebook, http://on.fb.me/dannon-jobs
The Dannon Company, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
The Dannon Company, Inc. - 30+ days ago
The Dannon Company strives to help people grow, live better and get more out of life through tastier, more varied and nutritional food produ...