Come join our team at the largest provider of senior living in the United States!!
Human Resources Director Will:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources or related field
- Previous HR Management experience required
- Experience within a Healthcare environment or service related field is preferred
- Significant experience working with a primarily non-exempt employee group.
- Must have the ability to multi-task
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office Word/Excel, and Internet Capabilities
- Must have strong recruiting and employee relations experience.
- Implement and review associate policies, procedures and related programs as needed.
- Interview, test and perform reference checking where applicable on potential new associates.
- Maintain associate corrective action process to ensure fair, consistent disciplinary measures are administered.
- Manage termination procedure to aid in turnover review
- Keep abreast of OSHA, MIOSHA, EPA and DNR rules, regulations and revisions, to ensure the company’s compliance and to aid in determining training requirements.
- Analyze incident, turnover and absenteeism reports to make improvements and suggestions to enhance the company’s effectiveness.
- Act as a service oriented department to assist associates with questions and/or concerns.
- Analyze current human resource trends/regulations and introduce as necessary or as desired
- Maintain required associate levels (hourly and salary)
- Review evaluations from managers about subordinates for inconsistencies, subjectivity and appropriate ratings.
- Aid in the development, implementation and tracking of company training requirements.
Devonshire of Lisle - 1700 Robin Lane, Lisle, IL 60532
for more information about this Brookdale Senior Living community, visit the following link:
Brookdale Senior Living:
Is the nation’s leading operator of Senior Housing with over 600 communities in 38 states. We are a fast growing, publicly traded company with a rich 30 year heritage of senior housing expertise. www.brookdaleliving.com
How to apply for this exceptional opportunity:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (include Job ID on all correspondance)
Job ID: 68246
Resume submissions must include recent salary history, local candidates only please.
Brookdale Senior Living is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug free work place.
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. - 18 months ago
Over the brook, and through the dale to grandmother's house we go! Brookdale Senior Living operates assisted and independent living...