Destiny Home Health is an intermittent skilled care provided by licensed nurses, home health aide, therapists (physical, occupational, and speech), and social workers. Care is provided under the supervision of a qualified Physician. Destiny home health also provides care for adults who are eligible for skilled nursing or rehabilitative service that are intermittent, periodic, or a specified length of time directed by a Physician. Destiny Hospice Team is comprised of physician and our caring and compassionate staff members that provide support to patient and loved ones 24/7. Our hospice team includes a Medical Director who will consult with your physician to manage pain and symptoms and make house calls as needed, nurses that assess and manage your pain and provide overall care, home health aides that help with personal care and lighten the burden of caregivers by helping with light household chores, social workers that counsel, provide emotional support and help with financial and planning issues, Chaplains who offer pastoral care, addressing the spiritual concerns of patient and loved one, volunteers who are specially trained are available to offer companionship, emotional support, and assist patient and family when needed most and bereavement Support for loved ones continues for 12 months or longer after the patient has passed on.
HUMAN RESOURCES DIRECTOR
Responsible for planning, coordinating, managing and directing all activities and programs relating to the recruitment, selection, retention, orientation and development of the Destiny Home Health Agency, Inc. employees. Acts as an advocate for the organization personnel and collaborates with other Directors in Human Resources issues.
Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities
1. Directs all daily human resources operations, including providing direct oversight of the establishment and implementation of human resources policies.
2. Ensures compliance with all state, federal and Joint Commission Human Resources regulatory requirements.
3. Directs the implementation of improved work methods and procedures to ensure that consistent employee recruitment, selection,retention, hiring practices, orientation and termination procedures are handled in accordance with applicable law and regulation.
1. Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field, Masters degree prefferred
2. At least three years experience in home health management. Two years of experience in employee recruitment and training preferred.
3. Knowledge of state, federal and Joint Commission regulations relating to employment and employee education.
4. Demonstrates autonomy, organization, assertiveness, flexibility and cooperation in performing job responsibilities.