Looking for a Director of Human Resources whose dynamic, experience based passion for solving all problems related to the Net Optics work force, helps the Executive team drive this business through another phase of significant growth.
This position leads the practices and objectives that will ensure an employee oriented, high performance culture that results in quality work and embodies our Customer First! philosophy. This person will drive implementation of services, policies and programs through their own efforts, and those of the Human Resources team.
- Be a business partner to the executive team and help grow the business from 50M to 100M in the next 3 years
- Implement Leadership talent review and extensive professional/personal development
- Conduct comprehensive staffing and development planning, globally
- Review the current performance management program, and carry out a significant over-haul to a more streamlined, simplified, cutting edge approach
- Oversee and engage in recruiting, on-boarding, and retention of key staff
- Plan, direct, and coordinate the daily operation of the HR dept.
- Develop and engage an effective HR team
- Ensure that all employment and HR efforts are in full compliance, and manage audits
- Oversee and provide guidance on all aspects of employee relations, liaise with employment counsel
- Recommend and provide employee services and counseling programs
- Manage compensation and benefits administration, review of plans and offerings, and annual updates and renewals
- Oversee the creation and success of various committees, such as events and safety
- Engage with the overall work force for morale and “rumor” awareness
- Be a visible leader of professionalism, Customer First!, and a resource for other leaders to learn from at all times
- Must have deep knowledge and experience of at least 15 years in HR field
- Must have prior management experience of a 5+ member team
- Global work force management experience strongly preferred
- Ability to provide professional development to a large and diverse group of people
- Ability to handle multiple simultaneous tasks and to function well under pressure
- Be a great presenter to update and educate the global organization of our HR efforts and initiatives during monthly company meetings, as well as other forums
We offer a competitive salary, benefits plan, and the opportunity for growth and professional development. For additional information and career opportunities please visit Net Optics, Inc. at http://www.netoptics.com
NO THIRD PARTY RECRUITERS PLEASE.