JOB SUMMARY: Supervisory position that involves administering human resource policies, programs and practices including planning, organizing, developing, implementing, coordinating, and directing. Responsible for formulating policies and procedures for the Human Resource Department and the recommendation of policies and practices to senior management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: The HR Director must be able to consistently and successfully perform all essential functions of the position.
1. Provide selection, training, and supervision of direct reports
2. Facilitate strategic objectives for assigned division
3. Ensure fiscal accountability
4. Maintain Human Resource Information System
5. Create, monitor, and maintain agency performance appraisal and salary administration practices and systems
6. Propose, publish, and administer Human Resource policies assuring compliance with local, state, and federal laws
7. Develop, implement, and maintain training programs
8. Propose, implement and administer employee benefit programs
9. Assist all departments in recruitment activities and efforts
10. Develop and direct employee relation programs
11. Assist in Agency compliance efforts
12. Create and review Standard Operating Policies and Procedures for assigned division
13. Develop, organize, and implement agency employment procedures and reporting
14. Organize and implement agency wellness committee
15. Promote good public relations
16. Perform any other duties as requested by your supervisor
• EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE - Bachelor Degree in Human Resource Management or related degree; and minimum of 5 years of Human Resources experience including 2 years supervisory experience.
• CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS Etc. - Professional in Human Resource (PHR) preferred.
• COMMUNICATION SKILLS - Command of the English language exhibiting the ability to verbally communicate, read, and interpret government regulations, and to write and comprehend routine instructions, short correspondence, and reports. Demonstrate ability to present information informally in one-on-one or small group situation, as well as formal presentation to large groups.
• OTHER SKILLS & ABILITIES - Computer proficiency, excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, as well as ability to initiate activities and work independently
Summit Educational Resources - 14 months ago