Super Duper is looking for an experienced Human Resources Professional to manage and coordinate the day-to-day responsibilities within HR and Operations. Must have a very positive attitude and ability to work well with others. You will support the Chairman/CEO and President, as needed, to accomplish overall company goals.
- Manage all aspects of human resources within the company
- Responsible for drafting job descriptions, job postings, screening resumes and coordinating the interview process with the company. Manage agencies as needed. Conduct background checks on all candidates who are extended an offer of employment. Maintain employment agreements.
- Maintain knowledge of all regulatory issues (ERISA, COBRA, FMLA, HIPAA, PPACA, EEOC, FLSA, etc.) to make sure company complies with all regulations.
- Work with HR staff to make sure weekly payroll is processed within guidelines and quarterly reports are filed as needed. Conduct annual update of job descriptions, salaries and performance appraisals for all employees.
- Counsel with supervisors/employees as needed on performance and other employee issues.
- Manage ALL terminations to
- insure compliance with all laws and regulations, Review all actions with Chairman and President. Seek legal counsel as needed.
Manage insurance programs, including negotiations of annual renewals for health & welfare and property & casualty lines of coverage.
- Review employee handbook annually and update as needed. Conduct employee meetings as needed for new orientation and annual CTPAT/PCI sessions.
Please send your cover letter, resume, references and salary along with any other materials you would like for us to review.
- Minimum of 5 years HR management experience
- Strong people management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, advanced degree preferred
- Positive team oriented attitude
- Experience with MS Office
- Excellent interpersonal and oral communication skills
- Comfortable in flexible/adaptable environment
We will contact you if we decide to follow up.
No phone calls, please!
Super Duper Publications - Sharon and Thomas Webber founded Super Duper® Publications in 1986. We love making creative, colorful educational...