The Human Resources Director guides and manages the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies and programs for all employees in the U.S. and Canada. Serves as a strategic partner and consultant on all Human Resources related
- Manages and establishes departmental and organizational accountabilities, in the area of recruitment, immigration, employee relations, compensation, performance management, succession planning, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, AA/EEO compliance, and labor relations.
- Develops organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization.
- Supports HR and business managers by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions.
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention.
- Advises and manages all employment related legal and immigration issues, in coordination with appropriate legal counsel.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Direct supervisory responsibility for HR management in U.S.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field.
- 5-8 years’ experience in HR leadership role.
- Labor relations experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of employment and recruitment practices and compliance.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, HRIS and applicant tracking systems.
- PHR or SPHR certification
WireCo World Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
WireCo WorldGroup - 16 months ago
WireCo WorldGroup is the global leader in manufacturing, engineering and distributing wire rope, wire rope assemblies, high carbon wire,...