Siemens Corp (SC) is looking for an experienced Human Resources professional for our Irving, TX location. The HR Generalist will establish a partnership with Managers and drive the development and implementation of HR plans that will help the Business meet its objectives. Additionally, he/she will interpret and brief senior management on employee relations issues, trends, actions and related risks.
- Partner with managers to develop and implement performance management and employee development programs.
- Implement employee relations strategies designed to create an environment that drives maximum individual and team success.
- Administer, monitor, coordinate, maintain and ensure compliance with areas that may include affirmative action, anti-discrimination, health and safety programs as well as all federal and state laws and regulations.
- Conduct or participate on special investigations, studies, projects and other HR initiatives as needed to meet overall company and department strategic goals and initiatives.
- As required, lead or participate on project teams to develop new policies, programs or tools within the company.
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Master’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or Organizational Development a plus.
- Five to eight years of human resources generalist experience demonstrating a working knowledge of multiple human resources disciplines including employee relations, performance management, and management consultation.
- PHR/SPHR certification is preferred.
- The ability to be flexible, self-directed, motivated and able to interact with employees at all levels.
- Strong oral and written communication.
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects or tasks while effectively prioritizing to meet deadlines in an ever changing fast-paced environment.
- Ability to successful drive change in the organization
- Must possess above average proficiency in Microsoft Office (Work, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Proven ability to research and analyze information • Ability to use data and information to make recommendations to effectively resolve problems or issues by using judgment that is consistent with standard, practices, policies, procedures, regulations or government law.
- The proven ability to demonstrate leadership skills, professionalism and team attitude.
- Prior experience working in a manufacturing environment is a plus.
- Prior experience working in a matrixed environment a plus
Siemens - 2 years ago
Siemens AG (Siemens) is engaged in electronics and electrical engineering. During the fiscal year ended September 30, 2008 (fiscal 2008),...