Who we are:|
Guaranteed Rate, one of the largest and the fastest growing independent mortgage companies in the U.S., is an industry leader in delivering low rate, low fee mortgages with unparalleled customer service. Headquartered in Chicago, we have more than 2,800 employees in 162 offices nationwide. Our company is the 8th largest retail lender in the country and has recently been recognized in Inc. magazine as a top private job creator.
At Guaranteed Rate, we’ve built a corporate culture that places an emphasis on achieving success through career development, as well as through individual wellness and a healthy, balanced lifestyle. We offer our employees attractive compensation plans combined with a benefits package that includes health, medical, dental, vision and a 401K matching plan.
We are currently seeking a hard-working, dedicated Human Resources Generalist to join our innovative and passionate team.
Provide direct support for 500 employees and approximately 50 Managers within a region.
- Maintain employee records in ADP HRB, tracking new hires, transfers, terminations and changes
- Produce offer letters and prepare pre-hire and new hire paperwork
- Assist Managers with terminations and disciplinary matters
- Support our HR Directors regarding projects, meetings, policies and procedures
- Work well with HR team on all benefits matters
Click here to apply online
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant major
- 2 - 5 years of experience in an HR department
- Knowledgeable about employment laws and policies
- Experience with benefits processing
- Service-First mindset and attitude
- Ability to type at least 40wpm
- Quick-learner who is able to succeed in a super-fast environment
- Highly proficient utilizing all Microsoft Office programs (specifically Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Experience using ADP and other systems