Provide Human Resources related consulting and guidance to assigned divisions and departments with a primary focus on employee relations, talent acquisition, employee coaching/development, benefits/rewards education and special project work. Position will work closely with assigned site/department managers and will participate in and lead team meetings.
Specific Duties include:
- Provide guidance and direction to managers on employee disciplinary and corrective action issues.
- Lead the talent acquisition process to include sourcing, candidate screening and offer formulation/delivery.
- Administer company's Employee Opinion Survey to targeted teams.
- Consult with managers on employee engagement strategies and related action plans.
- Educate employees on company benefits, rewards and policies in group settings.
- Research and recommend training coursework for professional development for select staff members and teams.
- Support the company's Compensation administration process through research and recommendations for specific roles and position groups, as needed.
- Position will require travel to assigned locations throughout the United States; 40-60% travel is expected.