- Fargo, ND;
Integrity Windows and Doors is recognized across the nation for innovation, product quality, and the highest level of customer service. We offer a team-orientated atmosphere, competitive wages and a full benefits package. We are currently hiring for the following position:
Human Resources Generalist
• Responsible for employee recruitment and retention
• Act as a liaison with advertising agencies, processing and checking advertising billings, and employment verifications.
• Works with advertising companies to post current job openings and to issue and maintain correspondence.
• Dispute unemployment claims
• Responsible for Workforce Safety Claims and OSHA Log.
• Manage employees under FMLA/Personal Medical Leave/Inactive Status.
• Handles employee relations and counseling. Advise management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
• Maintain knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations that affect the Human Resources department and ensure policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance.
• Assist with records of benefit plans participation, new hires, promotions, mentoring, transfers, and change of status form, performance reviews, terminations, and employee statistics for government reporting.
• Assist with policy creation, implementation, enforcement of policies, and questions regarding policies.
• Performs other related duties as required and assigned
Skills and Experience:
• Knowledge of Human Resources policies, procedures, and laws.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple concurrent projects.
• Ability to use the team approach with problem solving and decision making.
• Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office
• Self-motivated, dependable and trustworthy.
• Possess a non-biased viewpoint when working with a wide variety of people, cultures, and values
• Management/leadership skills.
• A minimum bachelor’s degree in human resources/business field
• Three to five years of previous human resource experience is preferred.
Marvin Windows and Doors - 9 months ago