Department: Human Resources
Inovalon develops cutting-edge software solutions that contribute to revolutionizing the Healthcare Informatics industry. Our sophisticated tools are used to enhance the clinical quality outcomes and care enhancement of our clients. We are seeking a highly qualified Human Resources Generalist to support Inovalon and the Human Resources Director in all aspects of HR including, but not limited to assisting the HR Site Manager with the day-to-day handling of leave management, employee relations, compliance with state and federal employment laws, HRIS workflow processes, and conducting new associate orientation sessions.
Location: Columbia, MD
- Assist with the design, plan and implementation of new employee on-boarding/orientation in a way that fosters a positive attitude towards company goals and objectives;
- Assist with employee and management trainings, including focus groups, rollout of new benefits, etc.;
- Advise and partner with management to appropriately resolve employee relations issues;
- Educate all sections of the business on human resources processes and policies, such as interviewing, hiring, promoting, disciplinary actions, timely separations, attendance, etc.;
- Assist field/remote staff with leave requests, including FMLA, medical and personal leaves;
- Maintain knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensure policies, procedures and reporting are in compliance; and
- Manage employee terminations, exit interviews and handle all necessary termination paperwork.
- Associates or Bachelor degree in Human Resources or related field preferred; PHR certification desirable;
- Three to five years experience as a human resources generalist;
- Professional oral and written interpersonal communication skills;
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, and conflict resolution skills; ability to handle confidential information with great sensitivity; strong skills in interpersonal communication, writing, and organization;
- Good reasoning abilities and sound judgment; and
- Ability to work well under pressure, meeting multiple and sometimes conflicting deadlines.
Inovalon - 17 months ago
Inovalon is a leading data analytics technology company that combines advanced data analytics with highly targeted interventions to achieve...