At PlumChoice, our team is revolutionizing the technology services industry. We are delivering more efficient, responsive and innovative technology solutions for our clients' business to succeed. We value innovation, initiative and a collaborative style, and are looking for highly talented people who want to join an exciting high-growth company and be part of building the future.
The Human Resources Partner-Operations is responsible for supporting our Call Center Operations division.
Key initiatives include (but are not limited to) retention, workforce planning, employee communications and talent development. This individual will responsible for day-to-day administration of Human Resources policies and programs covering the following disciplines: Performance Management, Employee Relations, Employee Engagement, Training and Organizational Development.
Our people are our most valuable resource and as the Human Resources Partner you will have the opportunity to directly impact the employee experience which in turns enables us to create a world class experience for our customers.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Act as the primary contact for HR in all Operations retention projects.
- Develop and implement policies and programs to improve employee engagement and enhance the employee experience.
- Provide operational and consultative support to Business Managers on a daily basis.
- Provide Business Managers with the tools and techniques to enable them to coach staff and comply with Human Resources policies and programs.
- Serve as a liaison and resource to management and associates by managing all day-to-day employee relations matters.
- Coach/advise managers on issues related to employee relations, corrective action and performance management.
- Lead employee relations investigations and influence business leaders to take appropriate course of action.
- Mediate issues involving employee matters.
- Collaborate with management and/or legal on termination recommendations/decisions and provide guidance on the appropriate termination documentation, conversations and processes.
- Develop tools, guidelines and practices that drive consistency and efficiency in our management practices.
- Analyze metrics to identify opportunities to improve employee retention and engagement.
- Assess trends and develop recommendations for strategic action plans that will strengthen management capabilities.
- Ensure employee relations and performance management situations are handled in accordance with the organizations policies and procedures as well as Federal and State laws.
- Exercise judgment and independent decision making as appropriate.
- Manage the annual performance review process.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience.
- Broad understanding of employment law at the state and federal levels as well as other aspects of HR including performance management, succession planning and employee engagement.
- Demonstrated experience and expertise in effectively influencing managers and business partners in the successful achievement of business and Human Resources initiatives.
- Display exceptional problem solving and change management skills as well as a history of solid judgment decisions.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Experience in presenting findings and recommendations to all levels of management.
- Ability to work independently while also being able to work in a cross functional team.
- Strong facilitation, verbal and written communication skills.
- Multi-level and multi-functional communication and influencing ability.
- Ability to listen, probe with questions and respond to manager/colleague.
- Ability work in a fast-paced environment, while being flexible, handling multiple priorities while meeting deadlines in a timely fashion.
- Courage to challenge the status quo in the pursuit of business success.
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office suite of products.
ADA DISCLAIMER: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or Business Administration or related area required.
PlumChoice, Inc. - 22 months ago