This role will facilitate the management of day to day operations in the human resources operations in the US. The requirement is immediate. The HR Generalist manages the administration of the human resources policies, procedures and programs. Key duties shall include but are not limited to:
· Deliver quality service to the workforce – highly responsive providing accurate timely information to employees upon request.
· Administration of employee on-boarding / off-boarding processes
· Payroll Coordination
· Benefits Administration
· Employment and compliance to regulatory concerns and reporting
· Policy Administration
· Employee Relations
· Employee Communication
· Compensation Administration
· Weekly HR Reporting
· HRIS Implementation & Maintenance
The Human Resources Generalist will contribute to initiatives and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity and standards, goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce.
· Employee Data Management
· Safety of the workforce.
· Development of a superior workforce.
· Development of the Human Resources department.
· Development of an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, and high performance.
· Personal growth and development – capacity to grow and an interest to take on new challenges
QUALIFICATIONS - KNOWLEDGE - SKILLS:
· BS degree with 3+ years directly related human resources experience
· Strong systems knowledge coupled with an attention to detail
· Desire to make a difference – can-do service oriented attitude.
· Total Team Player
Virtustream Inc. - 21 months ago