We are currently seeking a Human Resources Hiring Coordinator to join our team in our Ontario, CA facility. The Human Resources Hiring Coordinator will manage the recruitment and selection process of non-exempt positions. In addition, this position will provide administrative support to the Human Resources Department.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
Key qualifications include:
- Recruiting externally for non-exempt/front line manufacturing related positions to meet business needs, this includes both full-time and temporary positions.
- Managing process from intake to start-post jobs, screen resumes, conduct phone interviews, facilitate testing, coordinate onsite interviews, facilitate offers and conduct post offer steps.
- Coordinate Seasonal Staffing Program through the staffing of both direct hire and agency temps.
- Act as liaison between temporary staffing agencies and NWNA leadership to support daily operations.
- Help source for candidates via job fairs, job board postings and other creative solutions.
- Maintain accurate roster of open positions and recruitment progress in addition to other hiring metrics.
- Analyze recruitment and selection data to support improvements in staffing.
- Assist employees and leadership with HR related questions.
- Provide administrative and back up support to Human Resources staff as needed.
This is a tremendous opportunity! We offer competitive pay based on education, experience, and other qualifications.
- Bachelor's degree in HR or related field, preferred.
- 2-5 years experience in recruiting or an HR support role with exposure to recruiting.
- Experience with SAP (preferred) and applicant tracking systems (Taleo preferred)
- Advanced computer skills required (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Ability to interface effectively with external (staffing vendors) and internal (HR, leaders, employees) partners.
- Knowledge of confidentiality standards and the maturity and professional to maintain these standards.
- Capability to handle multiple projects both collectively and independently in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to demonstrate problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Track record of driving improvements to processes or systems desired.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a group environment.
- Professional, detail oriented, flexible.
- Ability to adapt to change quickly.
Nestle Waters North America is the nation’s leading bottled water company, offering consumers a variety of portable, calorie-free bottled waters, including Poland Spring (insert local spring brand) and other natural spring water brands; Nestle Pure Life, a nationally distributed purified bottled water; and international brands, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. Most recently, the company has added a refreshing line of ready-to-drink iced teas. Nestle Waters North America is committed to creating shared value for society. It does so through healthy hydration, jobs and benefits to communities where it operates, and environmental stewardship, most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America.
Putting safety and quality first as we deliver the right product, to the right customer, on time, every time is what we do every day in our operations. Our competitive differentiator is our people who make it happen! Our Supply Chain organization is recognized as best in class in safety, quality, production, packaging, labor, warehouse productivity, payload, and order fill rate. We also lead the way in sustainability with the smallest environmental footprint in the beverage category. As we pursue TPM, we expect to further enable our people to drive excellence in all areas.
For company news and information, please visit www.nestlewatersnorthamerica.com . You can find us on Facebook under Nestle Waters North America Careers, on LinkedIn at Nestle Waters North America and Twitter @NestleWatersJob.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Nestle Waters North America - 2 years ago