MCPc delivers scalable solutions to host, secure and optimize an anyplace workspace™—helping clients empower their employees to work from anywhere, and on any device. The company is a top 100 technology VAR, driven by partnerships with providers including Cisco, VMware, Citrix, NetApp, HP, Apple, Dell and Lenovo. Headquartered in Cleveland, and with branch locations across the United States, MCPc maintains practice areas in personal systems, image and print, collaboration, borderless networks and support.
From the data center to the desktop and into the cloud, MCPc ensures client success by leveraging IT to drive business performance, improve productivity and increase revenue.
MCPc is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, focused on recruiting and retaining top talent at every level. We employ premier associates in the industry who deliver value and support to our growing customer base.
As a NorthCoast 99 winner in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012, MCPc is recognized as one of Northeast Ohio’s best places to work.
Assist the Human Resources department with recruitment and administrative tasks/projects.
- Maintaining Personnel Files/File Room
- Assist in sourcing and screening candidates.
- Scheduling interviews.
- Coordinate candidates from staffing partners.
- Create Orientation Paperwork
- Follow up with employees on benefit paperwork and other related topics
- Make Copies and filing
- Assist with Fun Fridays - company picnic, sending out holiday cards, breakfast with Santa
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Computer experience; Microsoft Office and Outlook experience preferred
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong sense of customer service
- Professional demeanor, office,and phone etiquette
- Positive attitude and commitment to adhering to MCPc protocol as it relates to policy/procedures
MCPc, Inc. - 15 months ago