Provide support and assistance to the Human Resources Team ensuring optimum effectiveness and efficiency. Assume HR projects on an as needed basis.
Monday – Friday – 2-3 days per week – flexible schedule between 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM
* Assist Ottawa HR department in carrying out various HR programs and procedures.
* Perform customer service functions by answering and assisting Associate’s requests and questions relating to benefits, paycheck issues, PTO, status changes and other administrative functions.
* Compile, maintain and update weekly and/or monthly reports for Ottawa HR Team.
* Liaison between Ottawa HR Team/Operations Team and Staff Management to meet seasonal staffing needs.
* Conduct new hire Benefits orientation as needed.
* Coordinate Exempt AE Trek on-boarding process and update the material regularly.
* Assist Ottawa HR team in organizational training efforts such as preparing training materials, room set-up, tracking training attendance and assisting with facilitation.
* Maintain, organize and prepare HR general files, department files and Associate files by filing paper and documents.
* Assist Ottawa HR department with administrative functions that includes but not limited to copying, faxing, assembling packets and material, invoice follow-up, ordering supplies, scheduling, coordinating meetings and team conference calls as well as maintaining meeting minutes.
* Maintain and oversee operation of DC Kiosks.
* Assist with Benefits open-enrollment process and Benefit Fairs.
* Coordinate campus events including guiding event committees, organizing formal event feedback channels, analyzing potential changes for the better and finally putting the event together under a budget.
* Work independently on special projects as necessary and other duties as assigned.
* Minimum high school education required.
* Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management, Organizational Development, Journalism, Communication, Psychology or related field of study preferred.
* 1+ years of experience in an administrative position involving HR related tasks.
* Prior experience with an HRIS system preferred.
* High degree of proficiency MS Office Suite (including Publisher), Outlook & Internet applications
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Exceptional customer service demonstrated through positive actions.
* Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting.
* Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
* Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team.
To submit your resume, please visit www.liveyourlifeloveyourjob.com.
American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
American Eagle Outfitters - 24 months ago