A Verizon internship is a chance to channel your drive and enthusiasm. An experience that puts you front and center. Hands-on. Contributing your creative energy to high-impact projects from the moment you arrive. And because we know the value of your education, we pay you for the talent and solutions you bring to the table.
In this summer internship program you will be offered an opportunity to be involved in meaningful work/projects; be exposed to daily operations; attend informational sessions; participate in networking activities with other interns, professionals, and business leaders. You'll learn from the best minds in the industry and have a unique opportunity to use your Human Resources knowledge and skills in an environment dedicated to maintaining industry superiority. You will be introduced to useful tools and resources that will help you grow both professionally and personally throughout the program.
Internship opportunities available in any one of the following areas:
Candidates graduating after December 2013 (interns) are encouraged to apply at www.Verizon.com/innovate. Start dates for these opportunities are typically in the spring/summer.
- Staffing Administration
- Benefits Administration
- Employee Relations
- Talent Management
- Staffing Programs and Initiatives (Employee Experience)
To be successful you’ll need:
- To be enrolled in an Undergraduate/Graduate Human Resources/Labor Relations or equivalent degree program
- To be graduating after December 2013
3.0 GPA or better in major preferred
Our recruiters will review your application for available intern HR opportunities at Verizon. If a possible match is identified, a recruiter will contact you to further discuss your skills and professional interests.
- Previous human resources internship experience preferred
- Interest in pursuing a career in human resources
- Strong analytical skills and solid communication skills
- Strong command of MS Office Products (Specifically Excel and PowerPoint)
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer m/f/d/v.