BloomReach is seeking an experienced HR leader to oversee the day-to-day operations of HR while setting and delivering the long term HR strategy to support the continued, rapid growth of the business.
The HR Lead will report to the CFO and have responsibility for all aspects of the HR function, including employee relations, compensation, benefits, talent acquisition, performance evaluation, career development, executive coaching, organizational design, decision making, training, HR systems and compliance. The HR Lead will partner with other functional team leaders across the company to identify opportunities to improve our business practices and reinforce our unique corporate culture.
For an experienced and creative HR professional, this position is an opportunity to influence and shape the evolution of a great company.
– Oversee the strategy and execution of all aspects of HR (see above)
– Be a valued business partner with other leaders and first line managers in the organization to strengthen our leadership and management capabilities
– 10-15 years of progressive and diverse HR functional experience in high-growth technology companies
– Passionate about creating a world-class company culture that is thriving and will continue to be recognized as one the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work
– Keen observer of people and businesses with ability to diagnose issues before they become problems
– Sufficient HR leadership experience to know the conventional wisdom, when it works, and when a creative approach would be more effective
– Significant experience analyzing compensation, equity program design, and benefits renewals, with an emphasis on statically sound analysis and weighing options based on hard numbers and facts
– Strong project management, execution, and communication skills
– Ability to think critically and analyze complex and technical HR and employment related issues
– Ability to present, persuade, influence and shift perspective as needed
– Comfort with ambiguity and constant change, able to methodically work through complex problems, set priorities and execute on commitments
– Experience with fast paced / high growth start-ups and large companies a plus
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, MBA preferred
BloomReach helps its customers manage potential duplicate content by creating clusters of equivalent pages and nominating a...