ERICO currently has an exciting opportunity for a
Manager, Human Resources. The Manager, Human Resources
is a key position that provides a candidate the
opportunity to lead and protect the ERICO culture and
core values in addition to managing a wide variety of
human resource functions including, but not limited to
Talent Management, Labor and Employee Relations,
Training and Development, Employee Communications and
Policy Administration. This position is best suited for
an energetic, highly-motivated and results-driven
individual who is looking to join a solid, international
company which has been in business since 1903.
POSITION: Manager, Human Resources, ERICO
REPORTS TO: Director, Human Resources, Worldwide
Recruitment & Selection
hourly, professional, sales and management personnel
- Lead and manage the recruitment of temporary,
for ERICO and LENTON Sales, Product Development and
Product Management, Sourcing, Information and
Analysis, Customer Service, Engineering functions
and manufacturing sites(2) in North America.
- Assist in developing annual headcount budget and
creating and grading new job descriptions, job
- Manage requisition and job search process including
posting, working with outside recruiters and
- Coordinate and participate in team interview and
local job grading process
- Administer assessment possess
- Create and make job offers within defined WW or
- Manage on-boarding and assimilation process.
- Manage redeployment activity
- Manage expatriate population for the region
- Participate in due diligence and acquisition
Labor and Employee Relations ( Worldwide)
activity in the region with future responsibilities
- HR representative for all employee relations
worldwide to include, but limited to work with Union
and Worker’s Councils in Latin America and Europe
respectively, employment related litigation and
- Plan, train and administer performance management
planning and termination events.
- Support management in performance improvement
Training and Development
- Manage workforce deployment
- Manage pro-active employee relations activity
- Support policy administration
management, enterprise learning, resource planning
- Support development planning, performance
business or site
- Coordinate and present training activity for the
salary, benefits and incentive management
- Strategic Planning
- AAP Processing
- Driver of company mission and core values
- HR Analysis
- HR Metrics & Benchmarking
- Partnering with Compensation & Benefits function in
- Bachelor’s degree in business or human resources
management experience and at least 8 years of
- Master’s or JD, a plus
- Preferably minimum of 3 years of human resources
and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem solving, organizational, written
Multi-language skills, a plus
themselves as well as continuously develop and
- Positive team attitude and a desire to challenge
- Excellent project management skills.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite, HRIS
- 20% travel required.
performance-based bonus potential.
- Competitive annual salary, with solid
- 401K Plan
- Competitive medical, dental, vision, life and
receive consideration without regard to age, race,
- M/F/D/V encouraged to apply. Qualified applicants will
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, or
national origin. Applicants encouraged to confidentially
self-identify when applying. Local applicants encouraged
to apply. Employment contingent upon successful
completion of background investigation. Drug-free work
environment. Pre-employment drug screening required.
Must be eligible to work in this country.
ERICO International Corporation - 23 months ago