Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or applicable field.
- Administer and communicate human resources plans and procedures for all Lysander plant personnel; assist in development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures.
- Ensure consistency and fairness in application of policies
- Administer wage program; coordinate and monitor performance management program for timeliness and accuracy.
- Manage recruitment, selection and orientation of qualified, non-exempt personnel, students and temporary employees at Lysander location. Monitor application process to ensure company policies and procedures are in compliance with all applicable federal and state labor laws.
- Conduct new employee orientation programs; write and place advertisements.
- Conduct exit interviews and make recommendations to management team for corrective action and continuous improvement.
- Facilitate and provide training to Lysander workforce. Identify training needs and make recommendations to plant management. Maintain and ensure accuracy of alltraining records for facility; provide notification of delinquent training
- Provide employee relations counselling and investigate and resolve employee relations issues, including complaints and harassment allegations.
- Maintain and coordinate employee relations and recognition programs, including monthly bonus program. Monitor programs for effectiveness.
- Maintain department records and reports; complete unemployment requests for separation information. Conduct on-going analysis of employee data and labor statistics. Provide data to assist Corporate Headquarters.
- Administer payroll program for non-exempt classification at Lysander facility. Administer hourly, non-exempt compensation adjustments for terminations, promotions and awards. Manage attendance-tracking methods and provide information to plant management.
- Direct and administer disciplinary actions and disciplinary meetings for plant location. Ensure proper documentation and procedures are followed in accordance with company policies and fair employment practices.
- Plan and execute plant social events and charitable functions; serve as Advisor for Employee Event Team. Review and recommend charitable giving for plant location.
Professional Know How/Experience:
- PHR or SPHR certification is a plus.
- Considerable knowledge of employment law, recruitment, employee relations and training and development.
- 3-5 years’ experience in Human Resources, in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills.
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to work effectively with all levels of employees.
- Ability to objectively coach employees and management through complex, difficult and emotional issues.
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Ability to convey a positive and professional image to applicants and employees.
- Experience with HRIS systems and timekeeping systems a plus.
Agrana Beteiligungs-AG - 14 months ago