Stability, growth, leadership …if you are seeking a future filled with opportunity then we would like to talk with you. NVR, Inc. (parent to Ryan Homes, NVHomes) is one of the largest homebuilding and mortgage banking companies in the nation. We are currently the most profitable US builder and we have generated the industry’s highest earnings per share growth rate over the last 10 years. Founded in 1948, the company has grown to over 2500 employees operating in major cities in the eastern half of the United States.
Human Resources Manager
Send in your resume if you are a professional with:
As a Human Resources Manager, you will be responsible for:
- A minimum of 8 years of progressive Human Resources experience with an emphasis in recruiting
- Experience in a matrixed organization
- Experience with performance management
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent planning and organizational abilities
- High energy and ability to multi-task
- Assertive and persuasive abilities
- A bachelor's degree is required Business, Human Resources or related field is preferred
- Experience with an Applicant Tracking system is preferred
- PHR or SPHR preferred
- Some travel is required
When you work for an industry leader, we reward you with:
- Managing Human Capital Review, Salary Planning, Annual Merit Process, Investigations, Performance Management, Counseling Managers, etc. in area of responsibility
- Recommending and developing policies and procedures to senior management to ensure the company operates within the legal framework of government legislation
- Working with management and employees on HR related issues
- Managing the needs analysis process and developing sourcing strategies based on position description and locations
- Behavioral interviewing, recommending qualified candidates and advising hiring managers
- Attending regular business meetings (Quarterly reviews, Sales Meetings, etc.)
- Mentoring HR Generalists
- Participating in special projects as assigned
It takes a strong team to build a successful company and if you are interested in taking part in tough challenges to come up with smart solutions, NVR is the team for you.
- Excellent Salary Package
- Outstanding Growth Potential (80% of our managers have been promoted from within)
- Lucrative Profit Sharing/Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
- Home Purchase Discount
No Phone Calls Please
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Drug Testing, Background and Credit Check Required
All applicants must be legally entitled to work in the United States, as NVR does not provide sponsorship of H1 visas.
See Job Description
There’s a lot going on under our roof.
While you may not know us, you probably know our brands. We’re the parent company of Ryan Homes,...