Put People First . There it is. Number one on our list of five core values. Rehmann's living commitment and vision is: Be THE Firm of Choice for clients and associates. The best professionals want to be part of our team and many of them already are. Our reputation and brand allow us to recruit the top candidates. Our mentoring and development systems allow us to retain them, help them excel and ultimately help them create an extremely rewarding career path.
With nearly 800 associates and 21 offices across Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, and Florida, Rehmann is one of the largest accounting and consulting firms in the nation, providing clients proactive ideas and solutions to help them prosper professionally and personally. Rehmann has consistently grown since its inception in 1941. For nine consecutive years, Rehmann has been named one of the 101 Best Companies to Work for in Michigan. In 2012 and 2011, Accounting Today rated Rehmann as one of the 70 best companies to work for in the US. With emphasis in auditing including SEC and not-for-profit work, local and international tax, consulting, wealth management and forensic investigative work, Rehmann continues to hire candidates seeking opportunities in audit, tax and within our Rehmann Financial division. By holding true to our corporate values, mission, vision and strategic plan, Rehmann provides diversity of work, career development, work/life balance and appreciation to our associates.
- Develops, implements and manages human resources programs
- Develops project plans for implementing/changing programs in the areas of policies/procedures, compensation, benefits, staffing, employee relations, diversity and associate development
- Acts as primary contact on employee relations matters
- Conducts scheduled "HR Office Hours" in specified locations throughout the firm
- Ensures the firm's compliance with legal requirements related to human resources practices
- Serves as an internal consultant to management on disciplinary issues; serves as a mediator to resolve disputes
- Creates new policies and procedures to meet the firm's human resources needs
- Manages internal performance management process
- Collaborates with management on job content to be used in job descriptions
- Trains managers in the use of the performance management process
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources Management or related field
- 3+ years in a human resource generalist role
- PHR or SPHR certification, a plus
- Current knowledge of federal and state employment laws and regulations
- Willingness to travel to other Rehmann office locations as needed
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Proficiency in the development and implementation of programs
- Ability to effectively coach employees at all levels in the organization
Rehmann - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Put People First. There it is. Number one on our list of five core values. Rehmann's living commitment and vision is: Be THE Firm of Choice...