Provide HR leadership for both exempt and hourly workforce employees with a client base of approximately 200 – 400 employees.
* Work with client managers to lead the HR strategies and initiatives to make individual and team performance a competitive advantage through talent selection, engagement, and development.
* Provide employee relations support to both Exempt and Non-Exempt employees in client base and counsel on employment policies and practices.
* Lead all recruiting, staffing, and succession planning to ensure strong talent acquisition for the business.
* Provide guidance for performance feedback, employee development, and performance management to enhance individual and team performance.
* Manage compensation plans to effectively recognize performance.
* Establish and carry out effective communication plans to ensure the organization understands key business goals, measurements, initiatives, and progress.
*Participate in company wide human resources initiatives including leadership development and employer of choice efforts.
*May be responsible for leading specific HR processes for the Mt. Vernon site (i.e. AAP, external technician hiring, Manufacturing Career Path, Technical Career Path, etc.)
*May also include participation on global HR teams driving employee satisfaction initiatives across the global HR client groups.
The position is located in Mt. Vernon, IN - just west of Evansville, IN.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent.
* Minimum 3 years relevant experience.
* Demonstrated understanding of general HR processes and core competencies.
* Strong interpersonal, listening, and oral and written communication skills.
* Demonstrated ability to balance competing priorities and to adapt to changing requirements in a fast paced team environment.
* Proven ability to work effectively with leaders and employees across functions and different levels of the organization.
* Strong analytical and process improvement skills with ability to apply statistical tools in quantitative approach to problem solving.
• You must submit your application for employment online to be considered. Please submit your resume using the apply online option on this page.
• You must be 18 years or older
• You must be willing to take a drug test as part of the selection process
• You must be willing to submit to a background investigation as part of the selection process
• You must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States
* Masters degree in Human Resources or related field
* Black Belt certified